If boiled potatoes are available readily at home, this dish can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Suitable with rice or chapatti as a side dish and will be liked by all.
Cooking time: approximately 45 minutes
- Potatoes – 5 no
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Corn flour – ½ tea spoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Cooking oil – 2 tea spoon
- For seasoning
- Mustard – ½ tea spoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Asafetida (hing) – pinch
Boiled potatoes are shown here.
- Boil, peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Mix turmeric, chilli powder, salt and corn flour.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan, do the seasoning and add potatoes.
- Fry in low flame till crisp and golden colour.
- Serve hot.
- After boiling potatoes, drain water and then cool it under the fan to peel potatoes.