Here is Capsicum Carrot Potato Colorful Stir Fry. I mixed five colorful vegetables cut into big pieces: capsicum for green, tomato for red, carrot for orange, onion for purple and potato for white. This dish uses less oil, less spices and there is no seasoning. Everyone in my family loves this multi colour vegetable stir fry.
Cooking time: 20 minutes approximately
- Capsicum – 1 no
- Carrot – 1 no
- Potato – 1 no
- Tomato – 1 no
- Onion – 1 no
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Peel, wash and chop carrot, potato, onion into big pieces; wash, remove seeds and chop capsicum into big pieces; wash tomato and cut into big pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil; put carrot, potato and fry; cover and cook till half done in low flame; now add onion, capsicum and mix well.
- Add turmeric, red chilli powder, salt; cover and cook till all vegetables are just done; stir in between; now add tomato; mix and cook for few seconds till tomato is just soft.
- Remove and serve Capsicum Carrot Potato Colorful Stir Fry with Rice or Chappati.
- As it is cooked by covering with a lid in low flame, no need to sprinkle water to cook.
- Do not overcook vegetables.