Most of the children refuse to eat vegetables. Here are Cheese and Vegetables Filled Bread Rolls to attract children. Adding some vegetables with cheese makes it tasty and a balanced food. These bread rolls suit for lunch box also.
- Cheese cubes – 6 no (I used Britannia classic processed cheese cubes)
- Bread slices – 12 no
- Mixed vegetables
- Green chilli – 2 no
- Ginger – small piece
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Corn flour for dusting bread rolls – 2 table spoon
- Mint or coriander leaves – few
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – for frying bread rolls
- Vegetable – cheese mix for bread roll: Boil and mash mixed vegetables; grate the cheese; chop finely mint leaves, green chilli and ginger.
- Mix well the above mashed vegetables, grated cheese, chopped mint leaves, green chilli and ginger; add red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well; now vegetable-cheese mix is ready.
- Bread roll: Trim the edges of the bread slices; take one slice of bread and wet it slightly; keep little amount of veg-cheese mix and roll to any convenient shape (the veg-cheese mix must be completely sealed inside the bread); now dust it with corn flour; repeat it for other bread slices too.
- Heat oil in a pan; deep fry bread rolls till crisp and golden colour; if required fry in moderate or low flame; keep fried bread rolls on a kitchen tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Now hot and crisp Cheese and Vegetables Filled Bread Rolls are ready. Serve with any sauce.
- Here is the cutaway section of a Cheese and Vegetables Filled Bread Roll.
Did you find this article useful? Please subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive all the FREE updates on various articles!