Rose mix cake is nothing but adding rose mix (rose essence and colour) instead of other essence in the eggless cake. This tastes different and those who like rose flavor will enjoy this cake. The cake looks attractive and beautiful with pink colour.
Rose is known as ‘Gulab’ in Hindi.
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – 1 cup
- Salt less butter – one third (⅓) cup
- Cashew nut – 10 to 12 no
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Warm milk – 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Rose mix (colour with essence) – three fourth (¾) of a teaspoon
- Baking soda – half teaspoon
- Salt – pinch
- Sieve all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; split each cashew nut in to two; keep some for garnishing on the top; chop remaining cashew.
- Bring the butter to room temperature; add condensed milk, rose mix and warm milk.
- Beat well till all mix together.
- Add flour, chopped cashew nut and mix well.
- Grease any container of your choice; pour cake mix and arrange split cashew nut as you like on the top by slightly pressing them.
- Pre heat the oven and bake it at 180 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Check with a tooth pick to know the cake is baked well (the tooth pick should come out clean); invert and take out the cake.
- Now Eggless Rose Mix (Gulabi) Cake is ready.
- Now Serve with tea or coffee.
- As condensed milk’s sweetness is enough, I didn’t add extra sugar. Those who want it to be more sweet, may add quarter cup of sugar.