Orange is the only fruit to have the credit of representing a colour. It is a healthy citrus fruit and contains more vitamin C and other vitamins. Many people prefer to have orange juice with their breakfast. I love orange juice with its small sections filled with juice.
Here I have extracted orange juice using manual juice extractor as power cuts are frequent during summer in India.
Orange is known as Santra in Hindi. Nagpur is well-known for santra.
- Small oranges – 7 no
- Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
- Sugar – 1 table spoon
- Cold water – 2 cup
- Salt – pinch
- Extract juice from oranges.
- Add lemon juice, pinch of salt, sugar and cold water; mix well and serve.
- If needed add few ice cubes while serving.
- The salt and sugar added helps to avoid acidity as orange is a citrus fruit.