Cooking time: each dosa – approximately 4 minutes
- Dosa batter – 4 cups
- Cooking oil – half tea spoon for each dosa
- Take a non-stick griddle (tava), grease it with little oil and heat it.
- Spread one ladle dosa batter in it to a thin round and cook.
- Use a spatula, to change side and cook till crisp.
- Cut crisp dosa, radially as shown and roll it as a cone.
- Use non stick tava to consume less oil and to cook faster.
- Dosa has to be crisp, to make it as a cone.
- As you have to use your hands to roll it as a cone, it is unsafe to roll on tava; keep it on a tray and roll.