Burger is a all time favorite for most of the people because of its taste, simplicity and variety. Burger buns are readily available in market. I used some veggies, butter, cutlet and cheese to assemble this burger. If all items are kept ready, it is easier to assemble.
Eggless mayonnaise sauce can also be used in this burger. If you don’t have, you add few drops of lemon juice or white vinegar, pinch of white pepper powder, salt, few drops of vegetable oil, little mustard powder. Blend all these ingredients with a spoon of butter and use this as a sauce to apply.
- Burger bun – 4 no
- Veggie cutlets – 4 to 5 no (how to prepare cutlet is here at Peas Potato Cutlet – Aloo Mutter Patty)
- Tomato slices – few
- Cucumber slices – few
- Cabbage or lettuce leaves – few
- Butter/eggless mayonnaise sauce – 2 table spoon
- Cheese slices – 4 to 5 no
- Tooth pick – few
- Peel and cut cucumber, tomato into thin slices; cut burger bun in the middle to get two equal parts and apply butter or mayonnaise on both pieces (I applied butter).
- Take the butter applied bottom part of burger bun and place one cabbage leaf on top; then place cutlet on top.
- Now place cheese slice, tomato slice, cucumber slice, on top.
- Above all keep one cabbage leaf on top; now place top part of burger bun and insert a tooth pick (or any other suitable insert) in the centre to hold all items in place.
- Now fully assembled burger is ready. You can also place two cutlets if you wish.
- Here are some more Indian Vegetable Burgers.
- Assembling burger is our choice: like ingredients, the sequence of assembling or number of layers, number of cheese slices, cutlets etc.,
Did you find this article useful? Please subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive all the FREE updates on various articles!