Jeera kashayam is simply prepared by boiling cumin seeds in water. This kashayam gives relief from acidity, gastric problem. Also helps to cure urinary problems and cools our body. I drink this kashayam whenever I feel acidity.
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
- Cumin seeds – 1 table spoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Ghee – 2 drops
- Dry roast cumin seeds in a empty pan till it splutters.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to boil; let it boil till the volume reduces to 1 cup; filter it and add 2 drops of ghee.
- Drink warm twice a day (do not give this to children below 5 years).
- If ghee is not available, add peanut size butter in the drink and mix while hot.