Keriann Von Raesfeld is the chef de cuisine of the world’s largest cruise ship ‘Oasis of the Seas’ of Royal Caribbean International. Von Raesfeld will be head of 150 Central Park, the signature restaurant in the Central Park neighborhood. Oasis of the Seas is getting ready to commence her voyages in December this year.
Von Raesfeld is the first American and the first woman to win the Hans Bueschkens Memorial Trophy along with the title of “Best Young Cook in the World” during the 2008 WACS (World Association of Chefs Societies) Congress held in Dubai in May 2008. She competed against 16 young cooks from other nations to win.
Oasis of the Seas has following Dining/Entertainment Venues:
- Chops Grille – signature steak house
- 150 Central Park – exclusive dining
- Giovanni’s Table – Italian trattoria
- Park Café – indoor/outdoor gourmet market
- Vintages – popular wine bar
- Trellis Bar – featuring the Crystal Canopy
- Rising Tide bar – the first levitating bar at sea
View Von Raesfeld’s interviews from this video clip: Oasis of the Seas: A New Talent Discovered
Also view one more video clip: PCI Profiles: Keriann Von Raesfeld