Here is Kothamalli Chutney prepared with fresh coriander leaves. It contains all vitamins fully as it is prepared raw.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 cup (loosely packed)
- Coconut – ⅛ th of a full coconut
- Green chilli – 2 no
- Ginger – small piece
- Tamarind – small marble size (adjust as per your taste)
- Salt – as per taste
- For seasoning
- Mustard – ½ tea spoon
- Urad dal – ½ tea spoon
- Asafetida – pinch
- Curry leaves – few
- Sesame/any oil – ½ tea spoon
- Grind together coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, green chilli, salt and tamarind to a fine paste and give the seasoning.
- This green Kothamalli Chutney goes well with Idli. It suits well with other snacks also.
- Tender stems of coriander can be added in this as they have fiber and improve flavor.
Did you find this article useful? Please subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive all the FREE updates on various articles!