Cooking time: approximately 20 minutes
- Onion – 3 no
- Tomato – 3 no
- Red chilli – 6 no
- Coconut grated – 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt – according to taste
- Oil -2 table spoon
- Chop onion, tomato; grate coconut.
- Heat a pan with few drops of oil; fry red chilli,curry leaves and coconut by adding one by one.
- Transfer it to a plate and keep aside.
- Now add onions and fry for a while till onion is transparent; add tomatoes and fry till soft.
- Allow the fried items to cool and then grind with salt by adding water as required.
- use only red chilli.