Pachadi aka Raitha can be prepared at short notice and is suitable as side dish for spicy vegetable pulao or biriyani.
Cooking time: approximately 10 minutes
- Onion – 2 no
- Tomato – 2 no
- Thick curd – 2 cups
- For grinding
- Mint leaves – 10 to 15
- Green chilli – 2 no
- Roasted cumin (Jeera) powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Sugar – 1 tea spoon
- Chop finely onion and tomato.
- Grind all the items given for grinding to a smooth masala paste.
- Beat curd well.
- Now mix chopped onions, tomatoes and the masala paste with curd.
- Serve chilled.
- Use only fresh curd.
Suitable as a side dish to Vegetable Pulao.