Baby potatoes and oregano seasoning make a wonderful combo and potatoes taste very good with this seasoning. Oregano is known for its medicinal value and flavor. Oregano is used in many cuisines for its flavor and digestive property. Can you imagine a pizza without oregano sprinkle ?
This Oregano Seasoned Baby Potato looks nice and tempting with tiny potatoes. If you have big potatoes, they can be cut and used in this and the taste won’t differ.
- Baby potatoes – 400 gram
- Oregano seasoning – 1 heaped table spoon
- Chilli flakes – 1 table spoon
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Medium size onion – 2 no
- Turmeric powder – half teaspoon
- Pepper powder – half teaspoon
- Cooking oil – 1 table spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Wash and boil potatoes with enough water.
- Cool and peel the skin; chop onion and garlic finely.
- Heat oil in a wide pan; add garlic, onion, salt and stir fry.
- Add peeled potatoes; add chilli flakes, oregano, turmeric powder and pepper powder.
- Stir fry for few minutes till spices blend well as potatoes are already boiled.
- Serve hot.
- If you have big potatoes, cut into half or quarter pieces and season with oregano, chilli flakes.
- Serve hot.
- This potato fry is a hot and spicy dish. So adjust the seasoning as per your need.