Cooking time: 30 minutes approximately excluding marinating time.
- Paneer – 400 gm
- Curd – 1 table spoon
- Corn flour and all purpose flour – 1 table spoon each
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ tea spoon
- Roasted Cumin powder – ½ tea spoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – to fry paneer fingers
- Cut paneer into finger shape; In a bowl add curd, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli, garam masala, cumin powders and salt; mix well, dip each paneer finger in this and arrange them in a tray; keep for marinating 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan; take flour in a plate or tray, roll marinated paneer fingers in this and fry in oil till crisp, golden/red in colour.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- Use fresh paneer.