Cooking time: approximately 25 minutes.
- Fresh peas or frozen peas (mutter) – 500 gram
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 400 gram
- Tomato – 2 no
- Onion – 2 no
- Green chilli – 2 no
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves – few
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Red Chili powder – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder – 2 table spoon
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- For seasoning
- Ani seeds (saunf) – 1 tea spoon
- Cloves – 4 no
- Cinnamon – 1 inch long
- Chop onion,tomato,green chilli and coriander.
- Cut paneer into square pieces.
- Heat a pan, add oil and do the seasoning.
- Now add onions, green chilli, salt; let onions become soft and transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry; add tomato and cook till tomato is soft.
- Add turmeric,chilli and coriander powder; fry well till oil separates.
- Now add peas and paneer mix well.
- Add milk and 1 cup water; cook till the peas are very soft.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Use fresh paneer for best results.