Papaya milk shake is an easy to prepare energy drink. Papaya (Pappali in Tamil) is a commonly available fruit in India. Ripe papaya is very sweet and most of us like it. Some people don’t like ripe papaya but they will definitely like papaya milk shake. Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and also prevents constipation.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Ripe papaya (500 gm) – 1 no
- Ripe banana – 2 no
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Honey – 2 table spoon
- Cardamom powder – ½ tea spoon
- Peel, wash and cut papaya into small pieces; peel, cut banana into small pieces.
- In a blender, take milk,papaya,banana,sugar,cardamom powder and blend it nicely; add honey, mix well.
- Serve chilled.
- Add water and mix well, if you find milk shake too thick.
- Sugar quantity can be varied depending on the sweetness of papaya.