Cooking time: approximately 15 minutes
- Potato – 4 no (cut into round pieces)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Asafetida (hing) – pinch
- Heat a pan with oil, add potatoes and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add hing,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook in low flame; mix in between gently by opening the lid and covering again.
- Remove when potatoes are done and golden in colour.
Potato Round Fry suits well with rice.
- Wash the potato well and cut into rounds without peeling the skin.
- Do not add water.