Everyone likes baby potatoes as they look very attractive. Baby potatoes are harvested for their buttery flavor before their full growth. I buy this baby potatoes whenever I see it in market and my family likes it with spices.
Cooking time: 20 minutes approximately
Before proceeding, view the baby potatoes and a normal potato in a tea cup.
- Baby potato – 250 gms
- Pearl onion peeled – 10 no
- Garlic clove – 2 no
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Fennel seed – 1 tea spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Boil baby potatoes, peel and keep aside.
- Dry roast fennel seeds, put them in mixer and powder it.
- Now add onion, garlic, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and grind to a coarse paste.
- Now mix this with potatoes and keep for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry potatoes till the spices are roasted and cooked.
- Serve with rice or chappati.