Here I have prepared Sprouted Green Gram and Spinach Stir Fry.
Cooking time: 20 minutes approximately
- Sprouted green (mulaitha pachha payaru) – 1 cup
- Spinach – 1 bundle
- Coconut grated – 2 table spoon
- Green chilli – 2 no
- Onion – 1 no
- Ginger – ½ inch long
- Turmeric powder – pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Cooking oil – 1 tea spoon
- For seasoning
- Mustard – ¼ tea spoon
- Urad dal (split black gram) – ¼ tea spoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Asafetida – pinch
- Red chilli – 2 no
- Wash and chop spinach leaves; chop onion, green chilli, ginger and curry leaves; grate coconut.
- Heat a pan, do the seasoning; add onion, green chilli, ginger, turmeric powder and salt; fry this till onion is transparent; add sprouts and spinach; mix well, cover and cook till both are soft and done; add grated coconut and mix well.
- Serve with Rice or Chapatti.
- Use fresh sprouts and spinach.
- Don’t overcook sprouts.