Cooking time: 2 minutes for each dosa
- Sprouted Ragi batter for Idli and Dosa
- Oil – to sprinkle on dosa
- Heat a non-stick pan or normal dosa pan and grease it lightly when warm; pour the batter and spread it as thin as possible; apply light oil on the periphery.
- Keep for 1 minute in low flame; turn and cook the other side also; repeat this for remaining batter.
- Crisp, thin sprouted ragi dosa is ready. Serve hot with any chutney or sambar.
- This dosa can be prepared without sprouting ragi but has to be fermented.