Cooking time: 2 minutes for each dosa
- Sprouted Ragi batter for Idli and Dosa
- Oil – to sprinkle on dosa
- Heat a non-stick pan or normal dosa pan and grease it lightly when warm; pour the batter and spread it as thin as possible; apply light oil on the periphery.
- Keep for 1 minute in low flame; turn and cook the other side also; repeat this for remaining batter.
- Crisp, thin sprouted ragi dosa is ready. Serve hot with any chutney or sambar.
- This dosa can be prepared without sprouting ragi but has to be fermented.
Did you find this article useful? Please subscribe to our RSS Feed to receive all the FREE updates on various articles!