Like rice idli, sprouted ragi idli is also soft, except for the colour. Sprouted Ragi idli is more nutritious than rice idli with its fiber and minerals.
- Grease idli mould; mix ragi batter well and fill up the mould; steam cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now smooth spongy ragi idli is ready.
- Serve with chutney and milagai podi.
- You can cook in microwave oven also for 2 minutes in full power.
- Here is microwave cooked idly with chutney and milagai podi.
- Sprouted ragi idlis come out well in microwave oven also.