Strawberry is a beautiful, small fruit and is liked by many for its bright red colour and juicy texture. Also it is a good source of vitamin C. Strawberry is used to prepare fruit salad, juice, milk shake and ice cream.
Here is a simple easy-to-prepare Strawberry Milk Shake.
- Fresh strawberry – 15 no
- Chilled milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 3 to 4 tablespoon (adjust as per taste)
- Fresh cream – 2 tablespoon (optional)
- Wash, hull the strawberries and cut into pieces; add them with sugar in a mixer or blender; blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Add chilled milk, cream and run the mixer for few seconds (use ‘whipper’ option).
- Now chilled, creamy Strawberry Milk Shake is ready (approximately 3 glasses).
- I used low fat Amul fresh cream.