Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Rice rava – 1 cup
- Jaggery chopped – 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom – 4 no
- Boil jaggery with 2 cups of water; boil it till jaggery dissolves fully.
- Fry rice rava in a dry pan, till rava turns to golden colour.
- Add cardamom powder, coconut and dissolved jaggery; cook till the mix is thick.
- Allow the mix to cool; with wet palm mould it as shown in photographs; steam cook for 10 minutes.
- Rice rava should be fried dry.
- Coconut can be grated coarsely to give better taste.