Dining in the sky is a great experience. Here while dining, you can have a view of 360 degrees around you. Dinner in the Sky is now operated in more than 15 countries and got the official authorizations from countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa.
Dinner in the sky
- is hosted at a table suspended at a height of 50 metres by a crane.
- can accommodate 22 people around the table at every session with a chef, waiter, entertainer in the middle.
- available for a session of 8 hours and can be tailored to suit the customer requirements.
- can be hosted anywhere with a surface area of approximately 500 square metres and with authorization from the owner/local authorities.
- a second crane with a platform at the same height as the table is also available for entertainment such as music or presentations if needed.
- cooking in open fire is not allowed due to fire & Safety regulations; electrical gadgets and gas-barbecue are permitted.
- to dine there is no age limit but the minimum height of the person has to be 150 cm to secure safely in the seat.
- an infra red heating system is also available at additional cost to dine in cold weather.
- is designed according to the DIN 4112 norm and tested by TÜV Rheinland including testing of the structure, all hoisting materials once in 3 months by BTV (Belgium Testing agency).
View an interesting video clip: What is Dinner in the Sky ?
View one more interesting video clip: Dining in the air.
For more details, log on to Dinner in the Sky.